March 28, 2024, 10:45:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: WHAT WOULD YOU WANT FROM AUTURIA ...  (Read 33753 times)

bbow73

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU WANT FROM AUTURIA ...
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2008, 09:58:01 pm »
The Origin has the coolest synthesis architecture since... God creating women.
Here are my ideas for updates to make the Origin kick the $h*t out of everything else on the market...

-additive synthesis module in the oscillator section, as well as a sample player (with graintable).
-prophet and Oberheim style filters... a formant filter would be cool
-morph function for the joystick
-tape delay model in the fx section

I know that's a lot, but I would pretty much sell my soul for these features.

sureno

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • SURENO
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2008, 04:31:42 pm »
Stability achievable by more updates

Moshkito

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 06:28:30 pm »
Better support and help when it comes to questions ... only getting answers from people that obviously know what they are saying and doing ... but they are talking to themselves ... not a child ... or someone that doesn't understand midi and some other not so easy stuff.

Sorry ... kinda frustrated right now and venting ... my apologies.

Antoine

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU WANT FROM ARTURIA ...
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 05:12:49 pm »
@sureno
2009 should then be bright...

@Moshkito,
Technical Support is handled via the request form.
Community forums are really more mutual-aid oriented, and we keep an eye on them but prefer let real users animate it, and share their experience and presets.

@everyone
Keep posting your best-wanted synths and projects here, we really consider your views as essential for future releases. I cannot guarantee anything for the Blaster Beam, however...   :-\
ex-Arturian

KindredSpirit

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 03:27:54 pm »
I would like add on modules for modular Mg to be able to expand cabinet sideways similar to set up by Tangerine Dream and Tomita. I would also like synths to fill the screen

gennargiu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • My Site
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 11:25:47 am »
emulation ems vcs 3 or aks synti a and roland d 50 emulation
Imac 24 alu - osx 10.6.7 Fw solo - Oxigene 61 - Logic Ex 9.1.4 - Live Ableton 8- Microkorg - Micron - Various Virtual Synths - Arturia Jupiter 8v2 - Arturia Prophet vs 2

mdcragg

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2009, 10:43:22 pm »
I want a MemoryMg-V.  Period.

Moogman04

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2009, 05:15:41 am »
WHAT WOULD "I" WANT FROM ARTURIA (at least I spelled Aruturia correctly... vs the Subject Line)...

1.  I'm with the Oberheim crowd.  I'd also like to ask; " If Gibson and Viscount have such a licensing issue, how did SonicProjects manage to realease the "OP-X" virtual OB-X, 3 years ago (the latest version was just realeased a few months ago)"? I'm sure Gibson has caught on by now.  Or, could it be that the software is designed for the Receptor (by Muse Research... I believe that Mr. Tom Oberheim currently has a hand in that company).  Anyway, try harder!  Arturia seem to be hellbent on representing the greatest synths (or at least the greatest companies, and greatest individuals to ever), Get Obie in there,,,, alright.... PLEASE!

2.  Along the previous lines... Korg for better (and sometimes worse) has had a large influence on synthesizers, and..., lived to tell about it.  I wouldn't even venture an opinion as to which Korg to emulate, but I've owned an MS-20, a Mono-Poly, and briefly a Poly Six (and and MS2000R for that matter) and ALL of them have worked flawlessly.  Personally I'd vote for the PS-3300, but there are probably a lot of other Korg fans with other opinions. 

3.  How about a virtual voltage regulator and patch bay?  OK, what I'm really asking for is a way to cross-patch all the wonderful "V" softwares the way you can on the Origin.  Ya know Mg Oscillators meet ARP filters etc.  Make it a freebie download to anyone to anyone with more 3 or more Arturia products.

Am I asking for the improbable? Yes.  But in 1973 if you told me I could fit an Arp 2600 and a Mg 55 in my pocket (not to mention buy them for $200 bucks a piece) I would have thought it impossible.  So, what the heck, why not ask?

Antoine

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2009, 09:03:46 am »
@Mgman:
Many of your proposals, not to say all, already are in our "Ideas Box".
I cannot say much more, or I will be subjected to corporal punishments from my colleagues... Hey Philwick, don't do that please, let this jigsaw away, I didn't mean to say anything, I promise. Aargl...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:50:24 am by Antoine »
ex-Arturian

jgeers01

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2009, 09:16:59 pm »
THIS controller...

...is what I would buy immediately. Same for the ARP2600, MiniMg etc.

Please do so Arturia!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:50:37 am by Antoine »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines