March 28, 2024, 04:40:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using Storm 3.0 with Sony Acid Pro 5.0  (Read 6113 times)

aztecman

Using Storm 3.0 with Sony Acid Pro 5.0
« on: August 08, 2005, 08:16:12 pm »
Hello -

I just got bought storm 3.0 and it's awesome!

I have a question concerning using Storm 3.0 with Sony Acid Pro 5.0 - I love the fact that I can compose a whole song at random w/storm. I'd love to be able to export the MIDI files that storm creates so I can apply various VSTi plugins to them. Is it possible to export the MIDI files w/storm? If not, then can I use a rewire device through Sony acid pro to bring in the storm MIDI files and manipulate them that way? I guess what I saying is, I'd like to be able to modify storm's MIDI files using something like Albino or Ab synth or something other like that. Has anyone ran in to the same issue?

Best,
Aztecman

Didz@dron

Using Storm 3.0 with Sony Acid Pro 5.0
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 10:42:13 am »
Hi Aztecman,

Nope, you can't export midi files from Storm 3.0 tracks. This function is not yet available. As for running storm as a rewire device in acid pro 5, there's no problem but you won't be able to play Absynth or other Vsti you like through the storm midi notes. Let's wait for the midi file export function, maybe in Storm 4  :?:  :wink:
d(*O*)b

Christopher Staton

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
However
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 08:38:03 am »
You can have midi out go through your controllers midi out to a device that captures midi. I haven't done it from the computer but I did it once from my Yamaha W7.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines