March 28, 2024, 04:25:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Brand new MiniBrute, but the B key is sticking up :(  (Read 4046 times)

stevism

• Beta-testers
Brand new MiniBrute, but the B key is sticking up :(
« on: November 24, 2012, 07:21:50 am »
Hey guys,

I just got my MiniBrute today, so I'm looking forward to getting involved around here  ;D

However, out of the box I noticed one of the keys sticking up. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction as to how to repair it?

The key still works / aftertouch is working as well.

I attached a picture of it

(edit: the attachment wasn't approved even though the post was, so here is a linked image)

thanks all

P.S.

I am unable to submit a support ticket, as it does not send confirmation to any of my emails. PLEASE help me  :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 12:36:21 am by stevism »

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
Re: Brand new MiniBrute, but the B key is sticking up :(
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 02:53:14 pm »
Hi,
I think that the bumper of this key, is gone or not in position. It should be easy to fix.
Can you confirm that this key feels like a bumper is missing, I mean, it's noisy and has a hard contact, when hitting or releasing.
If the bumper is gone I can send one to you.
I can give you directions at the support desk.
What was the problem at the support? did you register you MiniBrute first? do you have a user account?

Bruno
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

stevism

• Beta-testers
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 04:10:37 pm »
Hello!

I do believe that this is the problem with this key, as it is noisy, as a hard contact when hitting or releasing, but it still works.

The bumper is probably gone then, I would love to have a replacement.

I do have a user account, and I was able to register my MiniBrute's serial number without a problem.

However, whenever I would submit a ticket explaining the problem, it would not send a confirmation email to the address I provided, and it would not show up under "My Technical Support" instead only saying "You have no technical requests..."

I tried this with 3 different emails (at least).

I will try again and post again here if it does not work.

Thanks!

(EDIT: I did try to submit it again, and nothing came to my email nor did it show up under my account. Also, I noticed that I cannot modify my account, as to update my address.)

(EDIT #2: I WAS able to get a ticket through, by placing it under "NOPRODUCT."  There seems to be a bug preventing me from asking support questions associated with my MiniBrute. Still unable to change address though. Thanks.)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 05:37:54 pm by stevism »

kevinmoore73

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 01:12:08 pm »
I am having the same problem with the support system.  I've tried opening a ticket multiple times, but I don't receive an e-mail or see it listed in "My Arturia".  Did you re-register your MiniBrute as "noproduct" or did you open a ticket for "noproduct"?

stevism

• Beta-testers
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 12:21:13 am »
thanks Bruno for identifying the problem (missing bumper) and sending me the part!

HH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 10:58:44 pm »

Hello,

I have the exact same problem with a key on my Minibrute. Any chance I could get this replacement part and could someone please explain to me how to fit it properly?

Thanks for any help.

H

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines