March 19, 2024, 05:03:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: running oscillator  (Read 10012 times)

Shy-Guy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: running oscillator
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 02:15:10 am »
Hi Bruno,

Still haven't had a chance to open the Minibrute up yet but did you get my last message where I attached an audio clip of what we are experiencing?

Thanks!

Tranzer71

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 09:47:33 am »
I had the same problem but to me setting lfo amp in the middle, (till you feel it click softly) took the humm away, i think that every analog synth is different. theyre very difficult machines to take control of because they have al that electricity running trough the components and as we all know electricity is never constant so the analogs arent either. i find the keys very nice to play but the machine itself is not a easy dame to me, sometimes a sound changes spontaniously (much grittier with no reason) just as i set the right tone but hey thats how this machines work, in the old days it was just the same, analogs are not very stable and they do have a attitude but thats a charm of this machines, the longer you have it the more the circuits are going to function better, its like driving a new car, the first 500 are difficult, after that pure heaven. ;)

already looking out for that ms-20 to complement the MB. ;D

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 11:25:49 am »
Hi Bruno,

Still haven't had a chance to open the Minibrute up yet but did you get my last message where I attached an audio clip of what we are experiencing?

Thanks!
Yes I did, hard to be sure but it sounds like the grounding thing. It's normal you have a louder noise when your jack is not totally inserted because in this position, the ground lead is not connected, only the signal is.

If you have some spear time, please try to open it and send me the picture I asked in my previous post.
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

Krisloop

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 08:00:12 am »
I have the same problem here…. What I have to do?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines